- How do you plan to celebrate your special day? I will enjoy lobster dinner at Lefty’s Lobster and Chowder House with my husband.
- What is a fun fact about you? I was a Combat Medic in the Army.
- What do you enjoy most about your work? I love the clinical team and I love teaching so that our residents can receive quality as well as the best love and care possible.
- What advice would you give to someone doing your job? Always stay positive and encouraging. Don’t show frustration.
- What celebrity would you most want to meet? Lady Diana, the Princess of Wales, she had a heart and I loved what she stood for.
- What is your most memorable travel experience? A girls trip to Ireland with my mom, sisters, aunt and mother in law. It was unbelievable.
- What’s the farthest from home you’ve ever been? England.
- What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you? We were at a family reunion and were tasked with getting the pig ready to roast, which included flattening the pig. I thought if I jumped on the back, it would flatten, so I jumped on the raw pig. It was slippery and as I landed my feet flew out from underneath me as I landed butt first on the back of the pig (flattening the pig). It was hilarious. Of course, all family members were watching and now it gets brought up at any reunion – small or big, and we all have a great laugh.
- If you could be anyone in history, who would it be? Mother Teresa. I loved her LOVE for others, my favorite quote of hers is: “If you judge people, you choose not to love them.”
Do you have any phobias? Any jumping frog, I freak out.
- What’s your favorite joke? “So, I bought a new car the other day, it is a Rolls…. (gasp from the audience.) It can “roll down hill and can hardly make it up the hill.” HAHAHA from the crowd.
Feb. 15, 2021