Keeping our Patients, Residents, and Staff Safe
The safety of our patients is a top priority for our staff.
Stonegate Senior Living has been a leader in implementing systems and processes that assure that we deliver high-quality, safe care for those in our facilities during this worldwide pandemic.
Although these challenging times have brought many changes one thing has stayed the same: our total commitment to the safety of our patients and staff. We have put stringent protocols in place to protect every single person who comes through our doors.
Our Safety Practices
All StoneGate Senior Living facilities have established a safe environment by implementing a range of rigorous protocols, which includes the following:
- Continually disinfecting all areas and frequently touched surfaces
- Requiring all patients and staff to wear face coverings
- Following social distancing protocols
- We have hired a team of infection control nurses.
- Screening all patients for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival
- Regularly testing our staff for COVID-19
- Implementing strict isolation practices to separate COVID-19 patients from others.
What to Expect During Your Visit
Visitation will vary slightly from facility-to-facility, so patient/families should contact the facility for specifics to schedule their visit.
- Each visitor must be screened by the designated facility representative upon entering the facility, prior to the indoor visit.
- Each visit must be scheduled by appointment.
- Each visit will take place in a common space (versus in the resident’s room).
- The resident must be COVID-negative to receive a visit.
- Visits will be allowed only in facilities in which the respective county COVID positivity rate is low (10% or less).
- Visits will be allowed only in facilities that have been COVID-free (for both residents & staff) for (at least) the past 14 days
With ongoing changes in guidance from state and national authorities, our team continues to stay on top of every update and adjusts our policies to care for patients. We appreciate your support and patience as we operate in these difficult times.
Expert Advice and News
- CDC — How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Why Getting a Flu Shot is Especially Important This Year
- WHO — Coronavirus Disease Mythbusters
Important StoneGate Community COVID-19 Updates
- Click HERE for current COVID-19 facility information